Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wedding season is over!


Last night we attended our last scheduled wedding for the summer. It was beautiful and we had a great time. I'm so glad Ben got to see his best friend from high school Mike, who he hadn't seen in about 5 months (I know this, because it was the day I tested pregnant and Ben was bouncing around and it was the first thing he told Mike when he saw him).

The wedding was outside, officiated from the pastor at our church and the scenery was lovely. Then the reception was inside, where we had dinner and did lots of dancing! Also, the cake was fabulous. I'm not sure how Ben made it through the wedding on one hour of sleep and a two hour nap between his meet and the wedding, but he did!

My BFF Jess is on her way, and should arrive within an hour, so I need to go hop in the shower so I'm ready to do 'girl time' when she arrives. Nothing like a day with your girlfriends, I've missed them SO much.

Picture is the grooms cake from the wedding. Both the bride and groom are alumni from Texas Tech University (and my Mother-In-Law appreciated it to, as she's a fellow Red Raider).

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about Hardwood Wooden Flooring