Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WWJBD?

A funny little story...

When I was in the hospital one week before Ella's arrival Betsy spent the night at my in-laws and it happened to be the night of some award show... and Justin Beiber performed. Betsy and William enthusiastically watched and danced to Justin Beiber. When Justin took the stage Betsy exclaimed "OOOOOOOOHHHH JUSTIN BEIBER!" We don't know where her love for Justin Beiber came from, because I don't really listen to the radio with Betsy in the car. I listen to audio books and CDs.

So anyways one week later I went back in the hospital and Betsy stayed with my in-laws and my brother-in-law JD came in town to meet Ella! The day we came home from the hospital I took Betsy to her room and she shut the door and I was greeted by a life sized poster of Justin Beiber which was of course put up by Betsy's Uncle JD.

Now when we go to school in the mornings Betsy sits on her bed, puts on her socks and shoes and says "Bye Beiber!". When Betsy's throwing a tantrum I shut the door and say "BETSY! What would Justin Beiber think of you acting this way?" It works and she calms down.

So the new toddler behavioural method is called "What Would Justin Beiber Do?"

My baby is 2 going on 14.

4 comments:

Christi said...

that's hilarious!

Lisa said...

score one for JD. you have us both rolling on the floor laughing

Gina said...

Betsy has Beiber fever! That is too cute.

Gina

Nance228 said...

LOLOLOL
WHAT would Justin Beiber say?

OH man. Hilarious.