Thursday, March 17, 2011

Little people happenings.

Who are these little people in my house?

Betsy is potty training herself and we have planned "Potty Palooza" for this weekend. She did 'both' last night without any prompting from us, and she wore big girl undies around the house. We also tried our first pull up yesterday! I need to stock up on pull ups and M & Ms for potty palooza weekend, which will be starting at noon tomorrow as soon as I get out of work!

Ella stood balancing against the couch for 57 seconds last night. We were counting and clapping and she was SO proud of herself. I kept telling Ben she was a strong stander and he had to watch and I only expected her to balance for about 10 seconds without our help but she was just shy of a full minute! I see another 'athletic little baby' in our future.

AND finally, sister-in-law Tiffany are in the midst of planning a baptism for Ella and my nephew Hudson. It's fun to have a party to plan for the first time in a YEAR and what a special reason to celebrate :)

No comments: