I have so much to look forward to this weekend!
After work I'm picking up Ella, and we're going to lunch with a dear friend I haven't seen in AGES! I'm so happy about this. Then I'm picking up some baking supplies, and Big Sister Betsy and heading home. Tonight SIL Mary and Nephew Will are coming over and we're going to do some baking for this baptism brunch! We need to wrap up the cake pops, and make the cupcakes. I'm also going to do a makeover on Mary, and I think this will be SO fun.
Tomorrow morning...we'll do a quick house cleaning (it's in pretty good shape) and Betsy MUST have a nap because around lunch time cousins Jonathan and Christi are coming to town with baby Abby! Betsy and Abby are partners in crime. We're going out for lunch (because Christi loves Texas Roadhouse and doesn't have one close by in her area) then we'll bring the kiddos home to play. That night we're going over to my MIL Jane's house for Lasagna (my favorite...SO GOOD!) and we'll see Grandma Butler!
Sunday morning Ella and Nephew Hudson are getting baptised at the 10:30 church service. Afterwards we're having a lunch reception at Pluckers Wing Bar where SIL Tiffany works as the catering manager. There will be wings, tenders, macaroni, cupcakes and kids everywhere. How can that not turn out fun?
I feel so blessed we have all these family and friends who are close by, and who are making the trip to see us this weekend. I'm praying for their safe travels.
No comments:
Post a Comment