I'm very happy to say I'm on day two of following Weight Watchers again. I had great success following WW before I got married and I hope to have success again! I have different challenges this time, before I only worried about my own food intake and now Ben and I have to compromise on the recipes we make and places we go out to ear. Ben is also trying to eat healthier so it shouldn't be too hard to keep our home cooked meals in the low-point range.
Weight watchers has changed since I last followed it, and I like that I have to be so aware of what I'm eating. I don't know the points values of everything anymore so I have to look things up before eating.
My first goal is to lose 10 pounds. I'll let yall know when that happens!
4 comments:
Hooray! I signed up three weeks ago and haven't been doing so well but of course starting yesterday I've been doing great. I hope I can keep it up.
I also like the new plan and the way it kinda forces you to make better choices so you can eat more. LOL
Not sure if you have ever used this site, but skinnytaste.com has nothing but weight watchers recipes and she tells you how many points each are and you can search meals by points. I find it very helpful even though I technically don't do weight watchers.
Awesome, Shan! Good luck, and let us know how you do!
You got this, girl!
Post a Comment