That's what Betsy said upon spying the newest addition to our household, which happens to be a Graco Duo Glider stroller. It's a big-mama double stroller that gave me the confidence to take both girls to Ben's soccer game last night. Other than daycare I've been too intimidated to take both girls places. Betsy had a blast cheering for "Coach Daddy". "Go Bem!" "Go soccer-Daddy!" though she was very confused by all the boys wearing 'Daddy clothes' (red, black and white Adidas attire from head to toe).
The only drawback to the new stroller is that I have to remove the front lap attachment in order to fit this bad-boy in the trunk of the Camry. Our plan was to wait six months to see how the Camry would work having two kids but if last night was any indicator it won't last much longer.
So I sit with my laptop in front of me, and my iPhone beside me with the Kelly Blue Book ap pulled up looking into SUVs, comparing gas mileage, passenger seating, and safety ratings.
I need something with third row seating if you want to give a review on your SUV!
1 comment:
I love our Duo glider!
We have a Nissan Pathfinder and it seats 7, I like it. We keep the 3rd row down unless we need the extra seats, but it fits the stroller and a trip to Sam's and the grocery store with them down. It is hard to get to the back row with the carseats there, but its so rare that someone is back there anyways. 18.7 miles to the gallon (at least thats what the car reads).
Tish and James are looking at the Chevy Traverse, Buick Enclave, and the GMC Acadia, I think they are the all the same cars, just the different levels, it does have the 3rd row.
Post a Comment