Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update on the girls

My sweet babies are developing so much! Ella can sit unassisted for short periods of time, and I think in another couple of weeks she'll be sitting on her own all the time. She is thisclose to crawling. She is already throwing her feet around trying to inch from one place to the next. AND last night we practiced walking. She held my fingers and walked about 15 yards to watch big sister take a bath.

BETSY loves to see Ella doing new things. She cheers for her "YAY!! Ella sitting! Ella cwaling! Ella walking!" I can't imaging how much fun those two will have in about a year.

Betsy is no longer a baby but a full fledged kid. She runs, jumps, climbs, talks, eats, plays and reasons like a child, not a baby.

I love those girls, and I think they love me back :)

No comments: