Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Coupon for a cause!

Hey blog friends!

As most of you know I live in a military town and work across the street from one of the largest military bases in the world. Almost every one of my coworkers has someone they love who serves in the Army. I hear a whole lot about deployed soldiers as most of the other 9 people in my department are married to soldiers.

There is one unit who is currently deployed that I know is in a highly dangerous location. It's in the middle of no where so they don't have access to a PX where they can buy snacks, toiletries and other essentials. They only way they get these items is through care packages that are dropped in to the soldiers. We're doing a drive in my office to collect these goods. If you have extra coupons for shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, and other similar items I would love if you would send them to me! I'll use them to buy what items I can.

Thanks for reading and have a great week.

No comments: