Monday, June 13, 2011

Ella goes to the doctor

I can't believe this baby is 6 months (and one week)old!



Friday I took Ella to the doctor for her well baby check up. She weighed in at 16 lbs 14 ounces, 25.5 inches long and has a big head (for lots of brains). She passed her toy from one hand to the other a lot, she made eye contact, she sat up for the whole appointment by herself and even sat up on her hands and knees and tried to crawl across the table. Dr.C was delighted with the sweetie pie. He said her motor skills and social skills are outstanding. He's happy with her weight gain, and her sleeping habits.

Dr. C and I had a nice long visit but he admitted he was bummed BEN didn't come along too. They talk soccer, sports, coaching and fishing when Ben is there. I'm so glad my husband and I love our pediatrician, and our pediatrician and I both love my husband.

Ella got three shots and an oral vaccine and slept most of the rest of the day. She did give the nurse "the look" (don't you come close to me again) after the shots which I found charming as it mirrors MY face when I'm thinking this.

We are so happy to have two happy and perfectly healthy sweet girls. God has blessed us so much.

No comments: