Our very generous family contributed to buy some wonderful gifts for Cynthia, and I threw a small brunch for her on Sunday to surprise her with the goodies! Betsy had fun playing with her cousin Isaiah (they are the exact same age!). They colored, blew bubbles, watched Barney and tortured the dog. Ella slept through the first half of the party, and cousin Brody was a little walking machine power-walking around our house like a champ! Brody turns 1 this month.
Cynthia picked pink and brown to decorate her baby's room. Baby will be named Mia, which I love. She's going to be a little princess!! I made the 'Mia' letters and quilt for Cynthia's nursery and hopefully in the next week or so I'll be over at her house helping her set up.
The menu was mini bacon quiche, scones, bacon, fruit salad, apple slices, fruit dip and cupcakes. The food was yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment