Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was SO much fun this year. Betsy and William are at an age where they really understand what's happening. Ella and Hudson are just along for the ride. I can't express with words how much I love seeing my girls with my nephews so often. Betsy and Will are SO close. They adore one another, and are probably the best friends of all time. It's like they are twins, who spend just enough time apart to really like each other. I hope 10 years from now as they hit their teen years they still love, play, and protect one another like they do now.

Betsy has a big appreciation for cows that carried over to our Halloween theme this year. We see cows almost daily in the couple miles we drive from my in-laws house to our house. We also happen to LOVE... Chick Fil A. We decided to make Betsy and William cows together, then we borrowed a costume for Ella and three cows yielded the CFA advertising 'Eat mor chikin' motif. Cousin Hudson (or Huddy) came as Simba from the Lion King. My father-in-law Jim came over, and Ben, Mary, JD and Jim all took the kids TOTing while Tiffany and I handed out candy.

Here are pictures of our little hiefers!











2 comments:

Katie said...

They're all so cute! Great pictures, too.

Miranda said...

So cute!

On a sidenote, I can't imagine trick or treating in shorts. LOL...>BRRR.