Today I'm feeling so thankful for my blessings. I have a wonderful family. I wonderful husband. A beautiful baby. We all enjoy good health. We have a nice home. I'm VERY thankful because we've made lots of new friends lately. I think I've been missing regular interaction with friends since I left Huntsville, so to find people we love to be around has been really wonderful.
Speaking of, last night I met up with three new friends from my cake decorating class for dinner at the Olive Garden. Laura Jane has four children. Jenny has two. Jill is pregnant with her first, and I have Betsy. They are all stay at home moms, but share my love for crafty things (and kids from listening to them talk about theirs!).
I don't know what happened. The first year or so Ben and I were here I felt like we would never find people close to our age to hang out with, but in the past six months or so many people have come into our lives and made it better. So I am thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment