i could see the future. In this specific instance I'm thinking ahead for Christmas planning purposes. Ben and I both get off from work December 18th through January 3rd. A nice long chunk of time.
I think we'll make a road trip to see my parents and sister but I don't know where we'll be! Georgia, Florida... It depends on if GA tech makes a bowl game, and if so when and where that game would be. If we are in Florida I am thinking Ben and I will be spending a couple days at Walt Disney World. Ben has never seen WDW and it's been eight years since I went. I think Disney would be a blast at Christmas, maybe we could start a family tradition. So my wish today was NOT to know the lottery numbers for tonight's $252 Mega millions drawing, but to know the outcome of the GA tech football season. Ha.
Speaking of holidays, I am SUPER excited for Fall this year! Cooler weather, football season, Ben's Potato Soup and Chili (fall foods), not to mention all the plans we already have in the works for the next 4 months! Betsy and I are going to see my Atlanta family in two weeks, I'm heading to Dallas the weekend after that to host a baby shower, throwing a couple's shower for the soon-to-be-married JD and Tiff in October, Betsy's first Halloween and Thanksgiving, Betsy's first birthday! and JD and Tiff's wedding! Then Christmas a couple weeks later. Doesn't that sound like a busy four months?
No comments:
Post a Comment