It's peak busy time at my place of business. We're registering students for the coming Fall semester. This week was the busiest of the year. Yesterday I worked a super long day! I've been working usually 7:30 am to 6ish but last night I got home at almost 9 pm. Betsy was already asleep. I missed putting her to bed :(
HOWEVER, next week is easier. We don't have to stay as late and while I haven't taken a lunch break in about a month the college has been providing us Jason's Deli everyday and the steady diet of sandwiches, fruit, veggies and spinach wraps has helped me lose a few pounds. I am so glad it's Friday. I have things to do (lots of sewing!) but more importantly I want to be with Ben, Betsy and recharge my battery so-to-speak.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the sale I posted on the blog! All the emails and inquiries have been great, I sold about half the stuff I had stored! The extra money is going to a special savings account so Ben and I can save up for some cabinets to be built in our living room. Thank you again :)
By the way! To the Texas moms or moms-to-be who read the blog it's tax free weekend! Diapers and baby clothes are included in that. I'll be stocking up on size 3 diapers since we're down to just a few more boxes of unopened diapers (and I'm a diaper hoarder :)
No comments:
Post a Comment