Sweet Ella is teething. No doubt about it, she drools like a faucet and the only way to get her fingers out of her mouth is to offer a bottle or a Snickers (kidding!). She's been really good despite the teething. She needs a little more attention, and I've let her sleep with me a couple of times but last night she stayed in her bed all night. I just heard one little whimper. On an unrelated note, how sweet is this baby? She's all big eyes, big cheeks, and sweet lips. I can't keep my hands off of her.
She has the best cheeks! So cute! Hope you get more sleep this week. Kya's top teeth are coming in, so we have had a few nights with her in the bed with us, too!
2 comments:
She has the best cheeks! So cute! Hope you get more sleep this week. Kya's top teeth are coming in, so we have had a few nights with her in the bed with us, too!
Oh yes, I concur, she is so beautiful and sweet. I can practically smell her little powder fresh head from Pennsylvania.
Post a Comment