Don't tell Betsy and Ella (for three more weeks until their birthdays!) but this is what they are getting from my mom and myself for their birthdays! My kiddos have lots of toys, and Christmas quickly follows their birthdays. So we were thinking this would be a fun present for the two little ones to grow into for a few years to come! We ordered the 'oversize' anywhere chair from Pottery Barn kids, and the bottom one is a size comparison for how 'oversize' it really is. I can easily sit in this chair, but it's low enough to the ground that the girls can get in and out on their own. Betsy and Ella both got red chairs, and I think these will be a great addition to their space in the playroom! A friend pointed me to a 'secret sale' PB was having and another friend sent me a coupon code, so I ended up getting both for the price of one.
I can't wait for their birthdays to get here so we can show them! It's a good thing we have so many fun plans in the next few weeks to keep us busy until then :)

2 comments:
my kids love their PB chairs, probably the most used thing in their playroom, lol
Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? Cheap Laminate Flooring
Post a Comment