Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Daddy's girl, Mama's girl

Ben has been gone a whole lot this month with soccer tournaments. Poor Betsy, she is such a Daddy's Girl, I'm trying my best to fill the void when he's gone. At night, if Ben is traveling she cries "I want my DADDEEEEEEEE!!" and I usually end up keeping her in bed with me and snuggling her all night. She's become more of a Mama's girl with this change of routine.

Sweet Ella is a TOTAL Mama's girl. She walks around concentrating really hard saying "Mamamamamamama". She has a new tooth coming through and she's sleeping so poorly at night... guess who else usually ends up snuggling me for a while each night?

I love those girls, and the reaction I get when I pick them up from school or from my in-laws is priceless. Betsy says "My Mommy Mommy Mommy, I LOVE my Mommy!" and gives me huge hugs. Ella says "Mamamamamama" and toddles over and throws her hands up indicating it's time she gets picked up.

Even though it's chaotic parenting alone sometimes, I do really enjoy my "Girl's night in" with EJB and ECB.

1 comment:

Riya Joshi said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. Faux Parquet Flooring