Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Update!

The results of my eye appointment are as follows!

My blind spots have shrunk down to the size of normal blind spots (everyone has them!).

My vision improved in the last month from 20/40 to 20/25. And the doctor is confident it will continue to improve.

My optic nerves look MUCH better, I think the swelling is all gone, but there's still some irritation that's healing, and the doctor thinks it will resolve itself in the next month.

SO I don't have to go back for 3 more months... YAY!!! And I'm off to google optic nerves so I can see what they were describing to me...

2 comments:

kballard said...

That is wonderful!!! It is so awesome that your doctor prayed with you! I love that!

Riya Joshi said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. Parquet Flooring Abu Dhabi