



Pictures: Red baby shoes, sweet baby outfit with matching hat, baby's stocked closet, and my view looking down last night.
Hallelujah! My new camera arrived in the mail last night. You might not know this about me, but I am a pictureholic. I take pictures of every little thing. So when I went about 6 weeks without a camera, it was rough for me!
With the help of my Dad I found a great deal through abesofmaine.com on a camera that was basically a newer version of the old one I had, but with more mega pixels and a bigger picture screen on the back. Abesofmaine was great, and you pay no tax or shipping.
Of course, I ran around the house taking pictures of random little things, so I'll have to post a few so you can appreciate the great picture quality ;) That's all I have to report this morning. Have a nice Wednesday, we're about half way through the week!
1 comment:
This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. Cheap Carpet Tiles
Post a Comment