I have so much to do before I leave to visit my mom and sister tomorrow! I have a couple sewing orders I need to take to the post office. I need to return my library books and get new books to occupy me on the plane, I need to wash clothes (I stay on top of the laundry, but when you're pregnant your wardrobe is quite limited and everything needs to be clean before you can pack!), I need to pack, I need to finish about 6 more thank you notes. OH, and I need to take it easy so I don't have a bunch of Braxton-Hicks contractions!
I'll get it all done :) It's just going to make the next 36 hours fly by.
In baby news...I'm in my 31st week of pregnancy now. It's so scary to think I have less than 10 weeks until my due date. Scary, but exciting. I feel much more prepared than I felt a month ago, but we have so much happening before she's expected to arrive! Child birth classes! Halloween! Thanksgiving! Putting up our Christmas tree for the first time in our new home! Christmas! I get winded just typing that sentence, the next two months will fly by.
I had to take a second Glucose Tolerance Test yesterday, it was a three hour test and they took 5 vials of blood. I hated having to fast from 8 pm Monday until about 11 am Tuesday. Who designed that test for nausea prone pregnant women to take? Anyways, my results came back normal so no diet changes are in order for me (and the more I think about it, I have eaten MUCH healthier while pregnant than while not pregnant.)
No comments:
Post a Comment