The weekend was great!
Yard Sale weekend: I'm so glad my friend Tiffany and I did it together. Her house was in a fantastic location for a yard sale, and it made it fun to have someone to talk to. We sold almost everything, and the general consensus is that it was a huge success.
We bought a dresser, so I spent Sunday watching football (Go Cowboys!) and cleaning out Ben's side of the closet. Our closet is the best shape it will ever be. And Ben was so great with the laundry last night, he carefully folded and put everything in it's place. YEA!! I also did a bunch of embroidering and working on Christmas gifts.
Ben's team did pretty well at his meet. This meet is huge, people come from many different states and the competition is stiff. His girls placed 6Th, which was pretty good since this course was 3.2 miles rather than the 2 miles they are used to running.
I hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment