Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tagged, 8 things

8 things I am looking forward to....
- My Mom's next trip to visit us in Texas
- Ben and Shannon's weekend getaway in Dallas (in July)
- Seeing what my brilliant little sister makes of her life
- Betsy's first words...and subsequent chatter
- Ben getting out for the summer!
- The pineapple I'm going to eat with my lunch today
- getting past the audit we're soon to experience at work!
- JD and Tiffany's wedding in December

8 things I did yesterday....
- worked 9 hours
- went to the post office
- Went grocery shopping
- caught up with my Mom via the phone
- watched a movie
- ate spaghetti for dinner
- played with Betsy for hours
- consoled my schnauzer who did NOT like last night's thunderstorm

8 things I wish I could do...
- cook
- think before I speak
- speak another language
- find an awesome teaching job
- run a marathon
- I wish I could paint well (ie the walls in my house)
- grow a money tree in my back yard
- have wisdom in difficult times

8 things shows I watch...
- Biggest Loser
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Big Bang Theory
- How I Met Your Mother
- Entourage
- 18 kids and counting
- Jon and Kate plus 8

8 Friends I tag...
- Christy C
- Miranda
- Lisa
- Tiff-Ray
- Tiff-Bo
- Lara
- Beth
- Abbey

No comments: