Monday, May 18, 2009

What's in my diaper bag.

Saturday I washed my diaper bag. After emptying the contents, I decided this would make a good blog! It took a few months of trial and error to narrow down what Betsy *really* needed in her diaper bag. I hate hauling things we don't use often, the bag already feels like I'm carrying a ton of bricks. So here we go!

Cooler (usually contains two bottles and a small ice pack), two disposable diaper change pads, small pack wipes, small box of diaper disposal bags, 6-8 diapers, light weight blanket, 2 extra pacifiers, small musical toy, gallon size plastic bag with one burp cloth, two bibs, and a change of clothing for Betsy.



Gallon size bag containing barrette, lady products, hand sanitizer, thermometer, travel Lysol, travel lotion, baby powder, and Aquaphor, baby Tylenol and Mylicon, and a baby spoon.



Gallon bag with burp cloth, bibs and clothing change. If Betsy "soils" something I usually wrap it up in a diaper disposal bag.



When I'm traveling I add extras of things, but this is our supply for our day-to-day errands.

No comments: