Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What's Happening.

Quick Bralley Update:

- Football season is back. Spring training means Ben doesn't get home until 6:15ish. The good news is he has just a few weeks of school left until he is off for the summer!

- Ben's getting Lasik tomorrow morning at 8:25 am. He is SO. EXCITED. I'm really excited for him too. With all his swimming, fishing, hunting, coaching and movie watching life without glasses will be wonderful!

- My Mom is visiting tomorrow night! She'll spend a nice 3 days and 4 nights with us, I am so excited about it! So is Betsy.

- Betsy has become an eating champ! She's eating her five 7 oz bottles a day, and her fruit and veggie at night as well as rice cereal. She is sleeping better than ever, I suspect due to her tummy full of food and milkshake. She's so strong, standing up, she kind of sits up on her own (doing pull ups on her playgym). Ben and I can't keep our hands off of her, she's so smiley and cuddly.

- Maddie is cuter than ever. She's become such a snuggle bunny lately!

That's about it, have a good week everybody!

No comments: