Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday night fun

Some nights I get home from work and it seems like in a blink of an eye it's the next morning. Other nights aren't like that. Yesterday I picked Ben and Betsy up from our house and we had mexican food for dinner. As soon as we got home we walked a mile around the park then played on the swings and the slides with Betsy. When we got home Betsy had bath time, got ready for bed, Ben fed her a bottle and put her to bed and I ran to Walmart to pick up a few items. I came home, did the ironing, played online and got to bed about 10:30. That seems like a lot to do in the few hours I'm home before bed! I'm sure it helped I left work ON TIME!! for the first time in a month. I am SO glad that Monday is the last day students can register for classes, and my work schedule will return to usual.

Walking to the park from our house.

Easily the highlight of my day, listening to Betsy laugh while swinging.





Look at the twins!

Bets and Ben go down the BIG slide. Fun for Betsy! For Ben, not so much.


Trying to take a picture of Betsy on the big rock in the middle of the park...but she kept trying to crawl off the big rock.


Worn out, Betsy gets a ride home.

After the park it was time for Betsy's bath. Betsy loves bath time. I suspect she's like her Mommy in that she doesn't like to sweat and she likes to smell good. I also suspect her love for bath time has something to do with playing with her ducks and Daddy making quacking noises.



And finally, Betsy is most commonly found...crawling after Madison.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I love baby giggles on the swing. Lily used to do that too. Sounds like a great night Shan. 10:30 though? I'm too old for that. Most commonly in bed by 9:30 at the latest.

Anonymous said...

baby laughs are so cute! As is Betsy :)