A couple of days ago my mom mentioned that she and my dad would be headed back to Gainesville for the next home Florida game! She said UF would be playing Tennessee...and I got to thinking. I would LOVE to see UF play Tennessee. One of Ben's sweet highschool friend's Chris coaches at Tennesse. I gave Chris a call, and checked with my parents (who were SO excited that I wanted to come) and it happened like *snap* that.

So my flight is booked, Chris is working on the game tickets for us, and in one week I'll be on a plane to Orlando! I'm heading out a day early to spend some time with my Nana, who hasn't met Ella yet. I'll be bringing her with me! So Mom, Dad, Lauren and myself (and Ella) will all be in Gainesville for the weekend. We'll tailgate with Sean and his family too.
What an awesome weekend to look forward to!!
No comments:
Post a Comment