It's a great day! It's the Friday before a three day weekend! AND at work, it's the first day that registration is over, meaning it's much slower, giving us time to catch up around the office!
We have a fun weekend planned! After work I'm taking Bets to the eye doctor. We're concerned about her vision as she squints, sits close to the TV AND when she's tired seems to have a lazy eye. This stuff is genetic and being that Ben had terrible eye sight pre-lasik we're going to be proactive about treating it (if it's necessary!).
Tonight I'm keeping nephew William while Mary goes to support my brother-in-law JD at Wingo. JD has been hosting this even at Pluckers where my SIL Tiffany is the catering manager! It's really fun and if we didn't have to find child care it would be a weekly event for us. SO, Betsy is having her first slumber party with Will, and Mary is going to come stay with us after Wingo!
Mary is doing us a big favor in staying the night so the next morning she can watch the girls while Ben is coordinating his school's cross country meet, and I'm assisting (I think I'm checking people in, then calculating results.) We should be done pretty early Saturday, probably by 11 am then I suspect we'll rest. Then I'm so happy we have TWO days off in a row. YAY for Labor Day!
We've made no plans for the rest of the weekend, so I'm sure I'll be back Monday to report what mischief we've gotten ourselves into.
No comments:
Post a Comment