I have an appointment with my eye specialist this morning. I'm a bit apprehensive about it (though no where near as nervous as I was at my first appointment with him a month ago). I'm just nervous because my eyes have felt so sensitive and they put drops in and make me look at so much stuff, and strain my eyes and it's just overall not pleasant. Let's put it this way: I'm looking forward to my annual visit with my lady doctor next week than I am to go back to the eye doctor.
On the other hand, I REALLY love the DOCTOR specifically. He is the nicest man, and asked to pray for me after our appointment and it was the first time in a couple of weeks I felt in the RIGHT hands with my treatment. So I'm looking forward to seeing him, just not what they're gonna do to me.
On a happy note, I'll bet my test results (field of vision test, color blind test, distance vision, etc.) will all show an improvement. I'll report back on the details later. I'm pretty sure after my brush with blindness I'll never again take for granted the ability to see again.
1 comment:
This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. Buy Parquet Flooring
Post a Comment