No *I* am not going on the road again. I'm a wee bit too scared to get too far from my team of doctors :)
But my CAR is on the road again! We shipped that bad boy back to Centex after Ben flew back with the girls (and no luggage) and I flew back (with no luggage). So the car is FULL of our luggage, Christmas presents and all kind of things we miss having (like a second garage door opener, blue jeans, pajama pants, and face wash and moisturizer).
ETA for the Highlander is TODAY but it could be tomorrow, or at the latest Sunday. I would LOVE for it to come today so I can spend the weekend unpacking and organizing everything, not to mention return my mother-in-law's car she has so graciously loaned to me for the past three weeks. Seriously THREE WEEKS. That was such an amazing thing for her to do for us.
It's too bad there's no "track your truck" link I can stalk like I can my amazon.com packages, I'd be all over that!
1 comment:
This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. Parquet Floor Installation Cost
Post a Comment