Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another day.


It's allergy season in our household. Ben is still having bad allergies since his trip to Houston this weekend. I just have itchy eyes and a stuffy nose, which is tolerable. The love of my life has become my new humidifier. It helps me sleep, and Ben pointed out, it makes our room sound like a fish tank (haha).

I'm in my 29th week of pregnancy now, so about 11 more weeks to go. The time is really flying by now. We ordered the crib and mattress yesterday and I CANNOT WAIT to get those in and set up in our nursery. Somehow having a place for the little one to sleep makes me feel so much more prepared :)

This morning I layed in bed a little longer than usual, and I felt the strangest sensation. I don't think it was a braxton-hicks contraction, I'm pretty sure it was the baby changing position. I rolled over from my side to my back and it's like she moves from laying across my lower abdomen to curling up in a ball right under my belly button. You could SEE it happening. THAT is a strange sensation.

All for now, the picture is the crib, but obviouslt not our nursery. I'll post pictures of our nursery as soon as we get it assembled.

3 comments:

Corie M. said...

YAY! Super cute crib. Where did you order from? Do they deliver to your house? (I've heard of some places you have to order to an in-town store.)

Jessica Holzbach said...

I love the crib Shannon. It's beautiful!

Risala Furniture said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. Carpet Fixing in