Quick weekend synopsis!
My trip to Atlanta was a bust :( I was flying stand-by and a flight was cancelled Wednesday night. All the flights Thursday were therefor overbooked. I waited through four flights and finally got the guy at the kiosk to admit there was pretty much no way I would get on a flight Thursday. I was super disappointed, but I kept thinking that everything happens for a reason. When I got home I called my Dr and she told me I could fly for a couple more weeks. My boss also said this was a good time for me to take vacation so I'm going out in two weeks (with a NORMAL plane ticket :) I'll get to see Mom's new condo and go to Lauren's homecoming game.
I've been sick with allergies for almost a week, so I spent time resting, and of course doing things around the house. I watched lots of college football and watched the Cowboys lose in overtime yesterday (boo to that!). Ben and I also hung room decorations in our bedroom and bathroom and in the living room, since my best friends are hosting a baby shower at our house next weekend!
I'm really looking forward to seeing my best friends this weekend, and I'm looking forward to seeing my Mom and sister next weekend. And I have a TON of work to catch up on this week, so I've gotta run, I have a meeting in 10 minutes!
1 comment:
Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. Buy Laminate Flooring
Post a Comment