Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trip to Atlanta


I *finally* made it to Atlanta to visit my mom and sister. We had a great time. Flying while 7 months pregnant isn't the funnest, and I had a window seat on the way there and a middle seat on the way back. An aisle seat would have been REALLY nice since I had to get up and walk around a couple of times, but no dice, the planes were both full.

Thursday night Mom and I came home and sat up and talked. Friday my Aunt Mary came to pick me up and we went to my Mom's office for her company's chili cook off. It was fun! This baby loves chili, and Mom had made an Italian Cream Cheese cake, it ties for my favorite cake of all times (I also love red velvet). Can you believe I'm not so crazy about chocolate anymore? Me? The original chocoholic?!

Friday after work (around noon) my Mom and I went to pick up little Lauren and she hung out with us. My cousin Gina came over and she, Lauren, Mom and I had fun just catching up. Mary came over and we made plans, we went shopping over at this place called the Forum and had dinner at Ted's Montana Grill (we met up with Glen there).

My favorite purchase of the day were these little baby booties from the Swoozies store. They are socks that look like Mary Janes and have little rhinestone crowns on the top...I'll post a picture. Aren't they precious?!

Saturday morning Mom and I ran errands around town then headed to GA tech to watch the football game. Unfortunately, Lauren was injured and unable to cheer :( but I did get a feel for the GA tech spirit. We sat at the very top and yikes, all that walking around (from the Marta, around the campus, and up the stairs) took its toll on me. We stopped for dinner on the way home then Mom and I sat up for a while working on a craft project for her coworker while Lauren studied. Sunday morning was more sewing and crafting before Lauren drove me to the airport and I headed home.

It was a fun weekend, it really flew by! I can't wait to see everyone in a couple months, after Baby B arrives. I hope everyone can visit ASAP!

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. commercial office carpet tiles