Sunday, December 28, 2008

More about Betsy














Well...with all the activity around here I haven't posted a lot about Betsy's schedule and her likes and dislikes! I'll have to share those here. Betsy is eating 4 ounces every four hours. She likes being awake at night and sleeping during the day, especially in the afternoons and if we're out and about running errands. She likes liquid formula, not the kind you mix together yourself and feed her. That had been my original plan, because it's cheaper and basically the same product, but when I looked at her schedule and realized how many less times a day we were eating with the 'milk shake' formula as my Mom calls it we switched to completely liquid premade stuff. She loves her Avent bottles and the compatible Avent pacifiers. She LOVES her vibrating bouncer, she loves rocking in the glider. She doesn't like scratchy faces (Ben better shave that beard off soon!). She hates having a wet or dirty diaper but doesn't cry about it. She really doesn't cry much at all, she might let out one wail, then you pick her up and resolve the diaper issue and she's a happy little camper again.

Betsy still doesn't like changing clothes, she hates long sleeves but lord knows with all the cute stuff she has I HAVE To get her dressed up every day! She doesn't mind stuff that buttons down the front so much as she dislikes clothing you pull over her head. She loves taking naps on Mommy's chest, and when she gets hungry and wakes up she thinks it's cute to try to suck on my chin for a snack. (ok, it is cute, but Betsy, that's not where milk comes from.)

I would describe her personality at this point as mellow. When she's awake she likes to look around and watch things but noises and stimulation don't upset her, or wake her or anything. Even Madison's barking doesn't phase her! That's all about Betsy! Let me see what precious pictures I have to add to this post...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Shannon, Besty is precious!!!!!!! I know you are a fabulous Mommy!!!!!!!

Risala Furniture said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. grass carpets in abu dhabi