Monday, December 29, 2008

What's wrong?! 8 hours...



This morning I woke up thinking something was wrong, because no one woke me up. I went to bed at 10:30, Ben stayed up and watched a movie and gave the baby a bottle around 1:30 and she didn't wake up again until 6:30. So I slept uninterrupted 10:30-6:30. Holy cow! It must be a fluke.

Anyhow, Betsy's taking a nap. Today we went to the vehicle registration office to renew both my and Ben's registrations, then we stopped for Chinese food and ran by Target to buy more formula. It seems like Betsy eats a lot, but I think she just eats larger bottles (4 or 4.5 ounces) every 4 or 5 hours. So I think we're averaging 24 ounces of formula per day. We bought all the formula on the shelves with a couple Target gift cards we received for Christmas (yea!) so I think we have about enough to get through three more weeks. We also returned my library books on the way home.

I wish we would win the lottery because I really like both Ben and I being home with the baby. I'm an 'early to bed' and he's a 'late to rise' so somehow we're both getting enough sleep and pretty much splitting the baby duties. Yesterday we watched three episodes from the John Adams mini series made by HBO. My Mom got it for Ben for Christmas and we both have a love for American history, it was really good!

In a couple hours I'm heading to the local hospital to meet my cousin Cynthia's baby Isiah Lee. My Uncle Bo says he was born weighing 8 pounds 2 ounces this morning. I know Cynthia was so excited to meet her little guy.

All for now, I'm sure all the above info was super exciting, but it's fun to get out of the house and pal around with my hubby and baby! Here's a couple pictures of my sweet girls hanging out in bed with me yesterday. Maddie just had a haircut so she shivers unless she keeps her coat on. Plus she knows how pretty she looks with it on.

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. fake grass in abu dhabi