As much as I enjoy blogging for our family and friends to keep up with what's happening in the B family, I also use the blog to keep track of Betsy stats and info. Like when she moved from size 1 diapers to size 2 (4 months old). And how much she's eating at each age.
Just so I can keep track, these are the foods Betsy has tried (and liked!) up to this point. She's eating at least 35 ounces per day. 5 seven ounce bottles. And she's eating a half container of veggie and a half container of a fruit every night. And she's pretty much mastered the spoon. She's SUCH a good eater for Mommy at night and Ben just needs a little practice. It's all about how much food we put on the spoon and how long you leave the spoon in her mouth. You wouldn't think feeding a baby would be hard, and it's not, but she responds better to some methods than others.
Apples
Peaches
Bananas
Carrotts
Green Beans
I think tonight we may try squash and pears. Nom Nom.
No comments:
Post a Comment