Thursday, April 16, 2009

How well do I know Ben?

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Brainless VH1 shows

2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Italian

3. What's one food he doesn't like? How about the trifecta? Eggs, Mayo or Tuna Fish.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. Coke Classic

5. Where did he go to high school? Killeen High School

6. What size shoe does he wear? 9.5 I think

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? Argyle sweaters

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Subway meatball on Italian Herb and cheese

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Nachos or Tacos

10. What is his favorite cereal? I don't think I have ever seen him eat cereal

11. What would he never wear? I can't think of anything, he's up for trying new things.

12. What is his favorite sports team? Dallas Cowboys

13. Who did he vote for? McCain

14. Who is his best friend? JD

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Throw the shoes at him that he leaves in front of the bed

16. What is his heritage? German and English I know of...

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Yellow cake with chocolate frosting

18. Did he play sports in high school? Football, Soccer and Basketball

19. What could he spend hours doing? watching movies or listening to books on CD

20. What is one unique talent he has? Getting along with everyone. I don't know of one time Ben's ever said he disliked someone.

No comments: