Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Triple date and a trip to the park.

Tonight we had a Mexican food date with Tiffany, Raymond and Ryder. Ryder slept the first half of the meal, Betsy slept the second half. Neither of them were fussy at all so we were able to enjoy our dinner.

Tiff and Ray...after they ordered the same meal, aww how cute are they?!



Bets and Ryder...cutest 4 month couple I know.




After dinner we came home and got ready to walk around our trail and play at the park. Betsy enjoys going down the slide and swinging in my arms. Here are some park pictures.









When we got home and checked the mail it was a great mail day. First, a package from Aunt Jessica and Uncle Jeremy with a card and baby's first Easter bib! What a sweet surprise :) We also got a box of books in the mail I bought off E-bay (I say bought, not won, because Ben reminds me since I have to PAY for the books I didn't win them). I digress. We have 20 new Dr. Seuss and Disney books I bought for less than a dollar each on E-bay. And finally, some online friends of mine were kind enough to send their Similac coupons because their babies don't eat Similac. Wasn't that a kind gesture? Formula coupons help SO much, when your kiddo eats a bottle of formula a day!

So, overall a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Corie M. said...

Shan! I'll send you some Similac coupons. That's our formula of choice too, but only as backup. Let me see if I still have your addy.