Last night in an effort to appease my ailing daughter we had some play time. Betsy was laying on my tummy and crawled her way up to face-to-face with me. I was trying to avoid this position because vomit can happen at any moment and while I have an iron stomach concerning all things Betsy, I was not eager to experience vomit-in-the-face.
WELL. Little miss did not get sick. She smiled, laughed, spit her ninnie at me and treated my face like the little moving parts on her jumperoo! My nose, perfect for punching. My chin, perfect for chewing. My hair, perfect for pulling. My lips are also ideal for pulling. My neck, ideal for cuddling. I just gave in and let her do what she wanted. Until she mistook my nose for a pacifier. UGH!
Ben rescued me. He ran in with a wipe and wiped my and Betsy's faces clean. Oh it was fun. If I sound like I'm complaining, I'm not, I was giggling the whole time with her.
2 comments:
Cutest post ever.
How fun is that! What an awesome time!
Post a Comment