Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday happenings.

Friday happenings.

- Ben's soccer team lost Tuesday, they are out of the playoffs. The boys were disappointed but they had a fantastic season.

- I've put in an application with our local ISD and I hear my references are being checked. Keep your fingers crossed for an interview!

- This weekend Ben, Betsy and I will be headed to Huntsville (our college town) for Ben's alumni golf tournament. I'm planning to meet up with a few friends from college and introduce Betsy to Ben's friends.

- I finally got my sewing machine fixed and it was kind of nice for Ben to take Daddy duty last night so I could watch a movie and sew. I made two baskets, each containing a blanket, bib, burp cloth, hat, socks, baby Tylenol, diapers and wipes. These are for a shower at his school. (please ignore my un-made bed and the Schnauz napping in the background).



- I'm taking it easy today. This week at work has been Busy with a capital B, so I'm just going to head home, do some laundry and snuggle with Bets. And maybe sew some more if she cooperates. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

OH! And YEA! for my friend Corie who welcomed a new member of her family yesterday...Makenna Deborah Murphy. I can't wait to see pictures of the sweet girl. Congrats Corie!

2 comments:

T. Hamden said...

you're so stinkin' creative! those are so awesome! i'm going to go get pregnant now JUST to get one of those baskets!

Corie M. said...

Awww, thanks for the note! :)