
One month

Two months

Three months

Four months old

Five months old

I've heard other moms say "At 3 months it was like someone flipped a switch and he could ______". Betsy's development for the last 5 months has gradually flowed from one thing to the next. UNTIL THIS WEEKEND. It was like magic! Presto changeo she's a big girl. It's like someone flipped a switch at five months and she does all kinds of things.
Betsy is sitting up for a good 10 or 15 seconds unassisted. She is thisclose to pulling herself up to sit on her play mat. She can stand and hold on to things on her own. She's developing balance.
She rolls around like a ball (not like a log). She rolls over her shoulders like she's flipping. I don't know HOW but I'll lay her down one direction on her stomach turn my back and she's 4 feet away on her back facing the opposite direction. In like, 15 seconds she does this!
Her hand eye coordination is getting better. She holds things, bottles, balls, stuffed animals. And picks up her ninnie if it falls out of her mouth.
On the potential soccer star front- she can pick up things with her feet as well. Weird.
This morning she held her bottle for the first half of her feeding.
She takes her ninnie out of her mouth, turns it around and tried to put it in the mouths of her little friends.
She also tries to roll over and hug her friends when they lay next to her, and put her fingers in their mouths or chew on their fingers if they get too close to her mouth.
If there is a baby in her vicinity she tries to talk to them.
She laughs. She's giggled for a long time, but look at the video below, she can't contain her laughter.
She has a tooth! I didn't see this coming. No runny nose. No fussy face. There are copious amounts of drool happening (and she sticks her fingers in her mouth) but I didn't attribute it to teething until yesterday.
They grow so fast, it's amazing.
1 comment:
Go betsy! so many new tricks. I love th epickin gthings up with her feet. My niece does this, only because her dad taught her. LOL
Post a Comment