The entry way for Betsy's play room is 70 inches. Almost all the extra-wide gates are hardware mounted and I wanted something easily removable for when we entertain in the dining room. Extra wide gates are also very expensive, and when I found this (1/3 cost of an extra wide gate) I imagined I would enjoy taking it with us places if we needed to and we can use it in other rooms of the house (I predict we'll put it around our Christmas tree and presents in December).
My Mom has deemed Betsy's playroom (the biggest room in the house) jail. Madison acts like the warden. She sits on the other side of the gate and watches everything Betsy does.




Betsy coming in for a kiss. We haven't mastered a pucker yet, but the sweet girl gives me lots of kisses.



Inside the play-room



Betsy in jail with the Warden, Madison monitoring all visitors.


No comments:
Post a Comment