No pictures with this post but I have to brag a little about Ben. He's home with the sweet girl for the summer and I love how close they've become. He plays with her all day, takes her for walks in the stroller, and feeds her baby food before I get home. And he's gotten more comfortable with taking her places without me (the mall! restaurants!) and he is proficient at packing the diaper bags for those outings.
Last night we all took a walk in the park (at eight, once it had cooled off, and I had returned home from my cake decorating class). Our original plan was to play on the playground but Betsy fell asleep early in the walk so Ben and I just walked and talked. Once we got home and Ben bathed Betsy I rushed through my own shower so I could feed her the last bottle of the day.
He's just wonderful. Having Betsy has made him a more patient and selfless person, and he was pretty wonderful to start with.
3 comments:
He sounds like a great Dad and Husband! Way to go Ben!
good job Ben!
He is a great daddy.
Post a Comment