Thursday, July 2, 2009

Post and run!

Just wanted to share a few pictures from the past couple of days. Betsy is pulling up on EVERYTHING! I was delighted to come home Monday and find that Ben had dropped Betsy's crib to the lowest setting. The crib bumpers have been removed, because I need to use the drop side to get her in and out of the crib.

Good morning! I'm standing!!


Nom, Nom, Nom. This crib is delish.

Mom! Put the camera down and pick. me. up. (She's so bossy!)

Ben and Betsy playing with Maddie


I get a kick out of walking into a room and finding her standing like this! I think it's so funny, she still looks like such a little baby to me.




And finally, this is how I left my family this morning on my way out the door (quick! everybody roll to Dad's side of the bed!).

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

She looks so proud of herself when she is standing!

Lisa said...

too cute!