Monday, July 20, 2009

HP6 Anniversary weekend!

To celebrate our anniversary (in true Bralley-geek style) Ben and I took a trip to Dallas with our friends John and Laura to enjoy good food, the new Harry Potter movie and a beautiful hotel. We had a great time :)

On Friday I was sad that Betsy was at my in-laws and I wouldn't see her for 24 hours :( but being away with grown-ups and getting a good night sleep was awesome.

To prepare for HP6 weekend I embroidered shirts for us, just so all others attending would understand how much we love HP. I also made some HP themed snacks including to labeling M&Ms as 'Bertie Botts every flavored beans', labeling twizzlers as 'Licorice Wands'. Root beer as 'butter beer' and tea as 'pumpkin juice'. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of our snacks.

Quite a pair, after dropping Laura and I off to pick up the tickets those studly men went to park the car. They looked so excited on their way in to see the movie.


The manly men.

Cute couple

Laura!


Ben trying out John's hotel trick.

Ben's shirt was the biggest success. Every time a character said "Merlin's Beard!" we would laugh and elbow Ben.

My shirt


Ben and John, who accidentally wore matching shorts to go with their matching shirts.



On the way out of town the Osborne kids doing 'the big nose dance'.

No comments: