Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What day is it?



Seriously, I don't know what day of the week it is. I DO know that my Dad is flying in tonight and my brother-in-law JD is picking him up from the airport and bringing him to Killeen! I keep telling Betsy.. "You get to meet your Grandbuddy tonight!"

Yesterday Betsy had her two week check up. The big news is that she gained 12 oz since her birth! I knew those cheeks and legs were getting chubbier. We came home and Ben's Aunt Tish and Uncle James, and cousins Andy and his wife Lisa came over to meet Betsy. Andy and Lisa just found out they are expecting, and most likely it's twins or triplets!! We had fun talking baby gear and Ben impressed them with his baby knowledge.

After the family left two couple friends of ours came over, one couple Ben coaches with, and Raymond and Tiffany who brought Ryder over to meet his future girlfriend Betsy! Betsy is two weeks old and Ryder was 6 days old. Laureen, Mom, Ben and I threw together a pretty nice little soiree in an hour...I've decided Mom should have a show on TLC like "Home Made Simple".

Well, Ryder and Betsy are both cute babies, but if you put them in Mr and Mrs Clause outfits it magnifies the cuteness factor by a million. Here are a few pictures from last night's get together, and the Baby Clauses.

2 comments:

Sara Player said...

Omg....haha! Those pictures are so cute! Betsy is just beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. Have a Merry Christmas.

Risala Furniture said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. hand paint rugs in abu dhabi