Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blonds have more fun.

I never imagined I would have a blond baby. Never Never Never Never Never. I know Ben was a fair headed child (and he still considers himself to have dark blond hair-*snort*) but I just assumed our child would have the more dominant feature of darker hair. I think my Mom is as tickled by this as I am. Every time we webcam she remarks on how blond Betsy is looking. Anyhow, I think she's beautiful, healthy and adorable. No matter what color hair she has!

New pictures of the *mostly naked* blond baby.



2 comments:

T. Hamden said...

What the hell are you doing blogging at 7:45 in the morning? I'm still half comatose at this point...

TexasCoy said...

Tiff my friend. I am a morning person. Hence why when we get together I have to be home in bed by 10. Remember me kvetching about how I'm prematurely middle aged?