Monday, July 27, 2009

Betsy talk

Betsy is a chatter box. We've been anxiously awaiting her first words, and I'm pretty sure we have words happening (that we can't understand).

1. Oogle (We think she's saying snoogle, it's her nickname). It usually comes out right after we've said it to her first.

2. Ah-ma (I think she's trying to say mama. Especially because this one comes out most often when she's upset)

3. Hi (When we say hi to her she makes this hay-coo noise back to us).

I am not going out on a limb enough to say Betsy is TALKING, but she is chattering. LOTS. And I anticipate a full-blown walking, blabbing baby in the next six weeks.





2 comments:

Corie M. said...

She's getting to be a big girl, Shan! And so beautiful!

Kaycubs said...

I love her "b" big..

I'm convinced Tommy is trying to say "up." Either that or I'm delusional...