Monday, June 29, 2009

Cutie Pie weekend pics

I haven't bought Betsy a ton of toys. My Mom buys her a couple each time she visits. Betsy enjoys them. Betsy loves our laptop so much I knew she would enjoy one of her own. I bought this Vtech laptop toy that sings, talks and lights up and Betsy looooooves it. It costs $15 and I'll give it an A+ review. Bets is hard on toys. She rolls around on them. Slaps it shut. Punches the buttons and this toy seems to have no problems enduring her wrath.

Betsy also got her first mini-baby doll toy. She needed it, it kind of looks like her. And It's small enough that she can carry it around. This weekend Bets fell asleep holding the doll in front of her face and it looked as if the doll was kicking her in the head.

Speaking of adorable...


The baby dolls


Sweet girl with her new favorite toy





The twins!

And just because...Betsy the princess pics





Hmmm. One of these things is not like the other...can you figure it out?!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Adorable! I love Betsy's crown!

Lisa said...

Adorable!! You too Ben, you look great in pink