Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend update.

We had a fun, busy weekend. We hung out with the Osborne's Friday and Saturday, went to the Blackburne's for a Princess themed third birthday party on Sunday, and last night I got a hair cut, Ben mowed the lawn, and Betsy ate the entire contents of our pantry (or a container of stage 2 food, three cheese crunchies, a hand full of puffs and a baby yogurt bite).

Jackson playing with Madison. She was worn out after all the excitement!


Betsy and Jackson.

Sweet Betsy won't sit still for a minute.








The sweet Osborne kids! We love them.



Laura and Ben playing Tiger Woods golf. Poor Laura has a fractured foot!

Betsy in Princess Party attire




Hair chop! I cut half my hair off. It's much cooler and I like it.

3 comments:

Lara said...

CUTE HAIR!! I love it on you! and I can't believe how big Betsy is getting, she is a doll baby ♥

Lindsay said...

I love your hair! Betsys outfit for the princess party is adorable!

Miranda said...

LOVE your hair! And I love Betsy's party attire!