I've heard from both my Dad and my Mother-in-law Jane that they can see Betsy's mind working. They can see her looking at things and figuring them out before she jumps in and tries something. This is a good example!
Last week while I was working and Ben was fishing Jane kept Betsy Monday, Wednesday and Friday. These happen to be the same days that cousin William stays with Grandma and Grandpa. Betsy watched me put an almost-empty bag of mini-Nilla Wafers in her diaper bag along with yogurt and a banana for the day at Grandma's house.
After leaving her at Grandma's and a few of the fun activities at Grandma's house Betsy took the bag of wafers out of the diaper bag, stuck the bag on top of the table, climbed herself into the highchair, then onto the table, and started passing out cookies to William, herself and I imagine the girls (Moonie, Ruby and Madison).
She willingly shares. She's smart. She's coordinated. What's not to like about this kiddo?
No comments:
Post a Comment